Is the Galaxy S3 capable of 4g. I know currently under a prepaid plan I am only allowed 3g but in the future if prepaid is allowed 4g will I be able to use it If I purchase the galaxy s3. I currently have the moto G under the allset prepaid plan.
jimsmith29841

Is the Galaxy S3 capable of 4g. I know currently under a prepaid plan I am only allowed 3g but in the future if prepaid is allowed 4g will I be able to use it If I purchase the galaxy s3. I currently have the moto G under the allset prepaid plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is the Galaxy S3 capable of 4g. I know currently under a prepaid plan I am only allowed 3g but in the future if prepaid is allowed 4g will I be able to use it If I purchase the galaxy s3. I currently have the moto G under the allset prepaid plan.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, the Galaxy S3 is a 4G phone.  Nothing official has been announced yet about using 4G phones on prepaid and until an official announcement, us customers can only speculate about what phones will be allowed and how plans will be affected.

0 Likes
Re: Is the Galaxy S3 capable of 4g. I know currently under a prepaid plan I am only allowed 3g but in the future if prepaid is allowed 4g will I be able to use it If I purchase the galaxy s3. I currently have the moto G under the allset prepaid plan.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have seen in stores a Galaxy S3 being sold as a prepaid phone with the ALLSET plan, but it wouldn't surprise me if it is a modified version of the Galaxy S3 without any 4G radios in it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes