Is the 2nd portion of the Lollipop 5.0 update MANDITORY?
lukieb

Is the 2nd portion of the new system update - MANDITORY... It gives the option to say NO THANKS. Does that just delay it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is the 2nd portion of the Lollipop 5.0 update MANDITORY?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Great question! Yes, the Lollipop update does come in two parts.  So yes, the second part of Lollipop is part of the update.  The "No Thanks" is really, if you are out of time, space, or battery life. So, I would complete the full install. If you do not complete this step it will keep popping up until you install it.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is the 2nd portion of the Lollipop 5.0 update MANDITORY?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Great question! Yes, the Lollipop update does come in two parts.  So yes, the second part of Lollipop is part of the update.  The "No Thanks" is really, if you are out of time, space, or battery life. So, I would complete the full install. If you do not complete this step it will keep popping up until you install it.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes