Is my phone MHL compatible?
AIRMODELER

Hello!

I have a brand new Moto Z phone and I plan to use it with the Hudly Heads Up Display. The issue I have is that the phone must be MHL compatible in order for it to function with the phone.

So, is this phone compatible as stated above and if not, is there some kind of an adapter or something that I have to install with it?

Many thanks to all for their assistance!

Tom

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: MHL Compatability
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AIRMODELER,

This was a tough one that required some research on my end! I was not familiar with the display you mentioned or MHL capabilities. From what I found, the Moto Z (or any other Motorola device) is not compatible with MHL features. I would not know if there is an adapter, this isn't something that we sell or support. I do apologize.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: MHL Compatability
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AIRMODELER,

This was a tough one that required some research on my end! I was not familiar with the display you mentioned or MHL capabilities. From what I found, the Moto Z (or any other Motorola device) is not compatible with MHL features. I would not know if there is an adapter, this isn't something that we sell or support. I do apologize.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes