The latest kit kat "improvements" have made using my phone much more frustrating. How can one roll back this operating system update to the previous version? If it is not possible to roll it back, how do I fix the following issues?
1) The battery timing has been greatly diminished.
2) Gmail isn't syncing properly. At least 7 times since the update, upon opening gmail, I see lists of messages that are sometimes over a year old, and not my current ones.
3) The sound slider bar on the open screen has disappeared. It now takes 4 steps in order to get into settings, and temporarily turn off the sound. That is ridiculous when entering a meeting. Not to mention that you have to repeat those steps upon the meeting's end.
4) Searching for a particular contact in people has become more complicated--much easier to select "m" when looking for Mary's info than to have to scroll through the very JITTERY and way too touch sensitive sidebar all the way to the "M's" to even begin to search through the M's. This is way too unwieldy.
5) Emoticon symbol has replaced the symbol to move to the next line in text messaging keyboard. I am not interested in childlike emoticons. I am interested in writing a coherent professional message with appropriate spacing.