Re: Is Verizon going to offer the 32GB and/or 64GB models of the Galaxy S 4?
MAK_LTC
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK, it's been close to a year and in my area Verizon has sunk to a lower level in customer service. I'm not going to rehash the old topic of a 16gig phone vs a 32gig/64gig. If you use your phone for anything else besides talking it, it should be a simple choice, NOT A 16GIG PHONE. Simply put, this will be needed within your 2 year contract, AND VERIZON KNOWS THIS. I'm in Philadelphia PA and the new complaints I'm hearing from friends buying phone are simply outrageous. this happen with in a month to 2 Verizon Customers I know. They asked me first due to my background and got screwed by Verizon. Yep, they found a new way to sink lower in customer service. I remember a time where if you had an issue with your phone they would take care of it. now it is simply BUYER BEWARE !!.

OK 2 Verizon customers went to a Verizon store to have there phone upgraded, they waited for the contract agreement to come around, and when the time came Verizon SCREWED them for the next 2 years. Both went in and asked or the Samsung S4 32GIG phone, Verizon said no problem and sold each one of them a new phone. Then next day one showed me the phone and the other was 2 days after purchased. BOTH WERE 16GIG PHONES, they were simply LIED TO BY A VERIZON SALES STAFF. Both went back that next day to have this issue corrected. BOTH got the same answer at 2 different VERIZON STORES. NO RETURNS OR UPGRADES. YOU BOUGHT IT, IT"S YOURS. IF you want the 32GIG phone you will have to buy at customer cost, and pay a restocking fee for the returned phone.

Here's the part that just gets you pissed, one told me that they had to sign for the phone before they were even given the phone. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW IT WAS A 16GIG NOT 32GIG. And also these 2 people are not phone techies, that's why they asked me. I remember a time that you could trust a Verizon Rep, They proved those days are over.

And for the users that don't think there is a difference, what about being able to buy what we want and ask for ????????

I have been  Verizon Cell Customer since the late 80's and never would believed I would see them treat their customers this way.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Don't purchase anything unless you are certain that it is what you want and/or are asking for.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless did offer the 32 GB model. Looks like their stock has been sold out on their website now. http://www.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-s4-32gb-available-299-starting-tomorrow

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MAK_LTC, our goal is to ensure that all of your customers have the best customer service experience everytime they reach out to us. When purchasing new devices, you are provided with the original packaging which confirms how many GB's of data storage it has. Once it's activated on your mobile number, a description of your device will be reflected online at My Verizon. Additionally, a description of your device is also provided on your purchase receipt and a letter confirmation is sent to the billing address on the account within 10 business days, as well. As you can see, we definitely want our customers to be very aware of what their getting. However, if their not satisfied, the device can be returned within 14 days of the purchase date. I trust that this information is helpful to you and hope that we're able to restore your faith in us.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
MAK_LTC
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hear what you are saying about purchasing a new phone. I agree that this is the way it should be handled, but reality in my area is quit different.

What you said and what happens are 2 different things. My feelings on this is that the Verizon stores do not follow what you say, they seem to do what ever needed to make a sale. Which is what customers are complaining about and giving Verizon a bad name.

The Verizon reps seem to take advantage of customers that are not phone techs. Around a half year ago I bought a Galaxy S4 32 GIG. I had to go to 3 different Verizon stores to get what I wanted. The first 2 would not order what I wanted, just sell me what they had in stock. The third store understood and agreed with me on wanting the 32GIG and ordered it for me.

What possible reason other than moving their stock is there for the issues I ran into. Maybe not knowing the details of the products their selling, or are just instructed by managers to move the stock they have????????

Either way you look at this, Verizon became a store of "Buyer Beware" or "Buy at your own risk",you obviously can not rely on a Verizon rep to help you get what you want around here. They proved this several times in my area.

0 Likes