Interesting Problem with Ringtones on the Droid Eris
mcon18

So, I just got a brand new Droid Eris today and I've run into a weird problem with a downloaded ringtone. I downloaded a ringtone from Phonezoo.com. It saved as a music file, I set it as my default ringtone and I called my phone and it worked marvelously. Oddly, as soon as the call ends, regardless of which end the call ends from, the ringtone plays again automatically. I find this to be a little bizarre and have no idea what is making the phone do this, can anyone help me out here?

Cheers,

Matt

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Interesting Problem with Ringtones on the Droid Eris
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

mcon18 wrote:

So, I just got a brand new Droid Eris today and I've run into a weird problem with a downloaded ringtone. I downloaded a ringtone from Phonezoo.com. It saved as a music file, I set it as my default ringtone and I called my phone and it worked marvelously. Oddly, as soon as the call ends, regardless of which end the call ends from, the ringtone plays again automatically. I find this to be a little bizarre and have no idea what is making the phone do this, can anyone help me out here?

Cheers,

Matt

try a battery pull.  see if that corrects the small bug.

if it doesn't, delete the ringtone, soft reset, and then redownload the ringtone

0 Likes