Insurance!???
Amandamike
Enthusiast - Level 2

I added insurance in store when I got my phone, or at least the rep was supposed to add it....I logged into my account tonight to check and make sure and it's saying total mobile protection was declined???? I'm so pissed because if something happens now I'm out of a phone? My husband and I have been verizon customers for years!!!! His insurance was added and mine was not ugh.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Insurance!???
Amandamike
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called and they added it yay!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Open enrollment just ended on the 7th but how long have you had the phone?  You can add it within 30 days. You may also be able to put in a dispute to have it added by calling a vzw csr and telling them about error of not adding during phone change

0 Likes
Amandamike
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had it several months!!!

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Well you may have to wait for next open enrollment period. Call in like I said or call asurion 8888812622 maybe they can do something.  I'm sure your device is in good condition but they have no proof

0 Likes
Amandamike
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called and they added it yay!!

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Oh nice! 🙂

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Call Verizon and tell them when you were in the store you insisted on adding the insurance to your phone as well. They will see it was added to your husbands and may add it anyway. They have in the past for me and others I have known.  If not there are very good Non Verizon Associated Insurance companies out there with better coverage, lower rates and lower deductibles as well as NONE of the games Asurian plays

0 Likes