Incoming group texts display "null" as sender name
auntlissa

I have a Casio Commando C811 smart phone.  When I receive a group text message, the sender is identified as "null" rather than by their name or number from my contact list.  Yes, I can figure out who the message is from most of the time but this is extremely irritating.  I set the phone back to it's factory settings 3 1/2 months ago when it had this same problem.  That did fix the issue, but I would prefer to not have to go through the drama of that on a regular basis.  Does anyone know why this happens or have an easier fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Incoming group texts display "null" as sender name
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here to help auntlissa,

The Casio Commando is a great phone and I want you to be able to enjoy your phone again. We are no constantly communicating via text, so I can understand how this issue can become frastrating.  Let us take a closer and help you get a solid resolution.  Have you made any recent changes to your phone?  Is your software up to date? 

Keep us posted.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes