Incoming audio cuts off due to ambient noise
Blazer869608

Recently, incoming audio on my Keyocera Brigadier cuts out with almost any ambient noise on my end. I'm able to hear the person I'm talking with until there's a noise in my car. This noise can be as slight as the windshield wipers or even the turn signal clicking.When this happens it will be almost a second before I can hear the person I'm talking with again.

I initially suspected my Bluetooth earpiece but the problem continues with a different earpiece and even with no earpiece at all. It acts more like I'm on a speakerphone instead of a full duplex telephone.

The problem didn't start until some time after upgrading to Android 5.1.1 so I doubt that had anything to do with it. I don't know if any apps I've recently updated or added could cause this issue.

Any help correcting this problem would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Incoming audio cuts off due to ambient noise
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Blazer869608,

You shouldn't have all of these issues with your phone. Let's look into this in more detail. Has your phone been dropped at all? After the update did you also update all of your applications?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes