Inbox by Gmail
B33
Legend

Seen this and thought wow this is Interesting I downloaded the App but have not got my Invitation to it yet I've seen some stuff on it.. Via Droid Life, Android Central and  from Phone Dog,  I'm still trying to learning what it's about as I'm very new to it..

But I thought I'd Post this and get some thoughts on it.. Here is what i have so Far.. Want to post your thoughts on it,  please do Thanks.. b33

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/10/26/inbox-by-gmail-review/

Some other Places to Find out on this new Thing from Gmail is through Phone Dog, Android Central, Phone Scoop)  and other good sources as these..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Inbox by Gmail
B33
Legend

Has Any members got and Invite.!  was just wondering I haven't yet.. It would be nice to see what this new thing from Google is all about..

0 Likes
Not applicable

I think my friend over in the UK can send me an invite.

But wait a few weeks and every BUG tester out there will be able to download it.

Nothing is that important that you need it this instant.

Google did the same thing when the went from Deja Mail to GMail.

My friend in the UK sent me the invitation. GMail is no big deal.

I must use 30 different email clients/sites it is a royal pain to keep track of them all.

B33
Legend

Na I'm just being a Nag.. Want my Inbox like my M-TV Big E

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Darn they Had a Inbox invitational and I missed out   unless they happen to extend it.. I guess I'll try try again

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/11/05/google-hosting-inbox-invite-happy-hour-guaranteed-invite-by-5pm...

0 Likes
Not applicable

However the new mail is not that great. With the GMail update most of what the new inbox offers is in the updated GMail.

B33
Legend

GoodSmiley Happy haven't seen the 5.0 version of Gmail but I should soon.. I also like the new update for R.R. 3  I'll post more in it's forum..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey Big E  Hey   I got my Invitation to Inbox I'm in,   Inbox so Far looks Great I feel Like Kid in a Candy Store YaHe YaHe...

Bounce

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

The intention is to replace the GMAIL app with inbox. Much like Google changing Google Currents to Play Newsstand.

Right now it's a feeler and feedback type of thing.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Do you think it will turn out to be pretty Good Tidbits.. It Looks good from what I can see.  O by the way it is 31 deg. here yuk yuk.

0 Likes