IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THESE PROBLEMS???
serebamoon

Hey. Not sure if I'm doing this right but I have a question or two for anyone please. I just joined Verizon and I got the Droid Eris. I did own the Blackberry Perl 8130 before hand. I have figured almost everything out, including all the must have's and task cleaners and ect...except for a few things. One is, how can you save a picture someone has sent you through picture mail, to your phone? I know on the Market they have an applacation you can download that allows you to save things that are sent to you. But at the bottom she has a note saying that she knows no one needs this anymore but people still use it. So has this been a problem before and is there a way now? Two is, can you set your own ringtone to text messages or only for contacts and phone? Please and Thank you to anyone who can help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THESE PROBLEMS???
Porter

just hold your finger down on the picture and then choose "copy to sdcard" from the pop up menu.

0 Likes
pengwin15

Actually you hold your finger down on the message itself, then you will get a list of options

0 Likes
serebamoon

I have tried holding my finger on it but no window pops up and when I hold it down on the message is does not give me any options......:smileysad:

0 Likes