I want to use Softcard on my Note 4 but I signed up for it with T-mobile first. How do i get to log in with the same account with my Verizon phone?
Closingracer

I signed up for Softcard while i was with T-mobile but now have left and want to use the same account with my Verizon account but i get some Error message. Cant MNO or something

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to use Softcard on my Note 4 but I signed up for it with T-mobile first. How do i get to log in with the same account with my Verizon phone?
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

If you switch from Tmo  to Big Red for your mobile service, you will need to set up a completely new Softcard Account.

0 Likes
Re: I want to use Softcard on my Note 4 but I signed up for it with T-mobile first. How do i get to log in with the same account with my Verizon phone?
Closingracer

Sigh ... Really? guess i wont bother and stick with google wallet. This isn't worth the trouble. If these carriers want this stuff supported they need to let us move accounts because this is just dumb imo

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

It is a bit annoying   Smiley Sad  when Verizon , ATT and T mobile are all using the same service with Softcard.  But if Google wallet is working for you keep it.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes