I want to UNINSTALL the KitKatt update. How do I do this????
GoldBarr
Enthusiast - Level 2

This OS update is awful!! The former comments tell all the woes, but my biggest issue is the battery drain.  I bought this phone specifically for its ability to make it through the day without being tethered to a wall, as I was exhausted by the IPhone 4 for its ridiculous battery life.  Now since the "upgrade", my battery is sucked down after 2.5 hours of talk time. I'm beginning to think Android upgraded as a means for us to go back to the IPhone...perhaps Apple stock was purchased just before releasing.....

How can I uninstall this upgrade??????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to UNINSTALL the KitKatt update. How do I do this????
exflyinguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately you can not undue this mess as per the experts.

Signed, Another very disgruntled user.

GoldBarr
Enthusiast - Level 2

WOW!!!

That really sucks. If I am going to have a phone with a useless battery life, I might as well have an IPhone, at least I can access all the music I have already purchased.

Honestly, I saw no improvements with the upgrade. The color change in particular was just a HUGE step backwards….really? White? I can’t even tell if my battery is charging when connected without going to the settings, battery to see. So annoying…

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

So there isn't a lightning bolt in the battery symbol when it is charging? There should be with the KitKat white icons.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
GoldBarr
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is, but it is so faint with the white colors now in use, it is near impossible to see. With the green color, it pulsed when charging so I could tell that the charging was in fact happening.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I guess I never had an issue with distinguishing a charging battery symbol and a not charging battery symbol on the devices I have used running KitKat.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.