Re: I want the Sony Xperia Z3
Tidbits
Legend

Not sold by AT&T and T-Mobile. You could purchase the Euro version and get the same results. Notice the release date. One of the reasons for the poor North American sales numbers. Same thing happened with the Z, ZL, ZR, Z1, Z Ultra, and Z2.

0 Likes
Boricua44
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me too ... I want the Z3 so bad ... that I would leave Verizon ...

Strumph
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can't wait to see the specs, what it looks like and who is going to carry it. It'll be unveiled the 3rd at IFA..

0 Likes
stingershive
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not surprised the best Android based phone currently out there is never going to be on Verizon.   Verizon stuffed shirts are ignorant again.  How many times can this company screw up.  This phone will sell...and I for one want it.  I can't tell you how many times this joke of a company doesn't release phones near other carriers, or update when other company's are months ahead, or lock phones down, or add bloatware,  or downright take away wanted apps(Google wallet).  I hope an executive reads this and gets gets their head out of their derriere before they alienate their dedicated customer base.   I for one am about to leave for another company after 15 plus years for a company that listens and carries a REAL top of the line feature filled phone. .. Get the Sony z3... Verizon. Listen... can you hear me now!!!

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sony has to make a compatible device for the Verizon Wireless CDMA network first before it will be released on the Verizon Wireless network. The last Sony phone was basically a failure.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mgftp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sony just announced the Z3 will be capable of PS4 remote play!

With over 1million PS4s sold many people will flee to T-Mobile to get the Z3 if Verizon isn't smart enough to offer it.

Tidbits
Legend

T-Mobile didn't carry the Z2, and there is only rumors of it coming to Verizon, and T-Mobile for the Z3.  I'd take them with a grain of salt.  It was the same rumors they were talking about the Z2 and look what happened.  T-Mobile and Verizon didn't carry the Z2.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
stingershive
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are talking about Verizon here, right. If we ever see a Sony z series phone it will be late, crippled, and bloated.  But, I seriously doubt it will see the light of day on Verizon.  This company doesnt know this phone is superior in every way. (camera smokes everything out right now).  And I dont want to hear the excuse Sony has to make a cdma version first. I am sure they have (we have seen the leaked Verizon branded z2 from reputable sites) and the Verizon executives ( needing to find new job for being incompetent) are the ones holding the phone from us who want something better then a fanboy apple or Samsung device. Verizon ... can you hear me now.

UltimateViper
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ah but I hope we get the Sony Xperia Z3v. Its supposed to be a CDMA Verizon varient.