I want the Sony Xperia Z3
Patster
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm not sure what the problem is between Sony and Verizon but I'm willing to move to T-Mobile if Verizon doesn't ink a deal with Sony for these phones. They are top of the line Android phones that need to be available on VZ.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
Re: I want the Sony Xperia Z3
Strumph
Enthusiast - Level 3

I want them to get the new Sony as I may want to get one also. Though they just got the Z2 tablet, so there may be hope.

Tidbits
Legend

Rumor is the Z3 may not come.

The Z and Z1S are poor performers. Notice no Z2? You will have to buy it from Sony, and you will have to stick with a GSM carrier.

0 Likes
Patster
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hardly. Z2 specs are amazing and Z3 will be announced next month with high end hardware specs, battery and Sony's top camera. Sony camera sensors are in 55% of all phones including Apple and all Nikon cameras.

Tidbits
Legend

For Verizon or unlocked only? It'll come but that's what I am talking about. Sony has yet as of the past 3 years make a CDMA Z line device. Rumor had a Z2 to hit FCC but we don't see it right? Z3 already ready to come out and no signs of a CDMA FCC version spotted.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Also T-Mobile didn't get the Z2, and rumors pointed the Z2 and Z2 supposed to be hitting T-Mobile.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Rather Z2 and Z3 supposed to come, but the Z2 never even see the light of day for T-Mobile. Could be T-Mobile stopped carrying because it wasn't selling.

0 Likes
DerbyGirl925
Enthusiast - Level 2

So it looks as though the Sony Xperia Z3 is the only phone that can compete with the Nokia Lumia Icon's 20mp camera?  Suggestions on what would the better choice be out of the two?

Patster
Enthusiast - Level 3

For Verizon,

Verizon and Sony haven't been able to reach a deal but they have been in negotiations for several months. Verizon is getting too comfortable with the Samsung and Apple phones and likely one of those two are causing the angst in VZ picking up this line of phones. I know that the Z2 won't work on Verizon currently but would like to see VZ pick up the Z3 when it is released next month.

Patster
Enthusiast - Level 3

The Z2 is now available on ATT and T-Mobile btw.

http://phandroid.com/2014/07/21/sony-xperia-z2-d6503-now-available/