I used to have Backup Assistant Plus but contents did not switch to Verizon Cloud. Casio Commando 711, Now Samsung S5
TrackSaw
Enthusiast - Level 1

I used to have Backup Assistant Plus. When I switched to the Verizon Cloud, the Pictures did not transfer. Since then, I found out that my daughter got my old phone locked out. It is a Casio Commando 711 Gzone. I went to put my password in for gmail, to unlock the phone, and it did not work. There is important data and business photos on it. I have gone through the obvious and can not even activate the phone because it is locked. There is no reason to do a "Hard Reset" because I could care less about the phone, I want the Data! I am willing to pay a professional date recovery company, but who would be the BEST?  So 3 questions there... 1. How do I access my Backup Assistant Plus Account that never transferred to the Verizon Cloud? or 2. How can I unlock my Gzone Casio Commando 711 if I don't know my original password? or 3. Is there a trustworthy data recovery company that specializes in this? Thank You

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I used to have Backup Assistant Plus but contents did not switch to Verizon Cloud. Casio Commando 711, Now Samsung S5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my, I know how important it is to ensure you do not lose important data on your phone TrackSaw. When you transfer your service from Backup Assistant to Verizon Cloud, your photos saved to your Backup Assistant automatically transfers to your Verizon Cloud. Did you create a new username and password for Verizon Cloud when you access the account online? Unfortunatley, when your phone is locked and you are unable to remember the password, a hard reset would be the only way to unlock it. Another option you do have is to take both phones to a Verizon Wireless corporate store and have them do a media transfer. As long as the previous phone powers up, they will have the ability to transfer media files such as pictures, videos, music, etc. from the previous phone to the new phone. There is a $20 fee for this service.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!