I need help in transferring photos....
vinny6668

I just got my droid yesterday and have no clue what I am doing. I had my GF send me some pictures via the "messaging" function which I guess is the same as texting?? Anyways, I am curious if I am able to get those pictures off of the "messaging" and onto a folder on my phone? I haven't seen anywhere to save when clicking on the photos. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Doug

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need help in transferring photos....
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

vinny6668 wrote:

I just got my droid yesterday and have no clue what I am doing. I had my GF send me some pictures via the "messaging" function which I guess is the same as texting?? Anyways, I am curious if I am able to get those pictures off of the "messaging" and onto a folder on my phone? I haven't seen anywhere to save when clicking on the photos. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Doug

The picture lands up in the same spot as a text message yes.  Try taping on the out side of the photo instead. See if you see an option for "save".  You should see an option for save.  If you don't, you can always download the app called Save MMS. That saves pictures,audio sounds...etc.

0 Likes
Re: I need help in transferring photos....
Paleogirl2003
Enthusiast - Level 1
if you see the small preview in the text, press and hold and click "copy to sd card"
I am using Handcent (amazing app btw) instead of the default messaging app, so I forget if the default app works the same way
0 Likes