I'm completley frustrated with Verizon
lizr6489

In April I bought a Droid Pro, I had been an active Blackberry user for 5+ years. At first the phone was AWESOME but ever since then I have had my phone replaced 4 times!

It's always something they have me do everything over the phone to try to fix the problem and it doesnt work...I'm completley sick of this phone and everything that Verizon has tried to do for me has not worked....several times i have tried to get another phone for equal or lesser value of my current phone but they refuse too do it.My upgrade will be in a year and I'm getting frustrated...can someone suggest something on how to get a different phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I'm completley frustrated with Verizon
Wildman
Legend

Sorry to say but you are basically stuck in your contract for another year, they was doing early upgrades for the Christmas holiday but now I believe that is over....   I can also tell you that Verizon has stopped doing early upgrades and I understand because any time they early upgrade they take a lost of funds that was promised to them in the contract agreement.

Also it would be nice if you explained what type of issues you have been haveing, I have learned that BB users dont always embrace Android, do you care to share what type of issues you have been having...

One more thing you have a original droid still?   I dont know what you concider its value is but I really dont think you are prepared to accept the replacement devices that they would offer for that device because the technology is outdated.

The trade-in value in working good condition is only 15.00 according to Verizon at https://www.trade-in.vzw.com/Acceptance_Page.aspx

0 Likes