I live in a signal black hole
g6girlnj
Enthusiast - Level 1

On either end of my street you are able to get clear 4G signal.  The surrounding streets you can get at least a mid to high level of 3G signal.  But where my house is service is consistently fluctuating between no 3G to barely 1X.  We have lived at our house now for 1 year and have very few trees surrounding our house, and service has not improved nor worsened in that year.  My zip code is 07063.

We are very frustrated because often times when we are texting, messages don't go through or they take forever to send.

Customer service please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I live in a signal black hole
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the detailed information g6girlnj! I am sorry to learn that service is not perfect in your home! No alerts are noted for Plainfield area. I understand that service good at end of your street, and with service issues being mainly in your locations it appears that structural interference is the culprit. While we cannot guarantee indoor service due to structural interference and other factors outside of our control, many customers in your situation are taking advantage the Network Extender http://vz.to/1jMR0HT to improve service inside and around their homes. This is a one time investment that can greatly improve your wireless experience at home.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I live in a signal black hole
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the detailed information g6girlnj! I am sorry to learn that service is not perfect in your home! No alerts are noted for Plainfield area. I understand that service good at end of your street, and with service issues being mainly in your locations it appears that structural interference is the culprit. While we cannot guarantee indoor service due to structural interference and other factors outside of our control, many customers in your situation are taking advantage the Network Extender http://vz.to/1jMR0HT to improve service inside and around their homes. This is a one time investment that can greatly improve your wireless experience at home.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes