I know this is a duplicate, but: My LG G3 bluetooth cuts out randomly while streaming music. This, as we know, started after the lollipop update.
dlucas4134
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I have done a reset. Yes, I have read post after post on the internet, looking for a way for me to work around what VERIZON NEEDS TO FIX. Yes, I'm aware of the v20h upgrade that seems to fix the problem. Why hasn't this been released to us? WHAT IS VERIZON WAITING FOR? I suggest everyone who is having this and/or the known wifi issues reply to this with their phone type and attempted connection unit, as well as their time as a VERIZON customer. Maybe someone will get the idea that we are aware of the problem, we're tired of the simple service rep responses, and we want VERIZON TO FIX THIS ASAP! Oh, this needs to be a question, so: VERIZON, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS ISSUE? WILL IT BE BEFORE OR AFTER YOU LOSE PART OF YOUR CUSTOMER BASE?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I know this is a duplicate, but: My LG G3 bluetooth cuts out randomly while streaming music. This, as we know, started after the lollipop update.
dlucas4134
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'll start. LG G3 connecting to a Kenwood DNX9990HD (perfectly before lollipop). With Verizon for 15 years.

Re: I know this is a duplicate, but: My LG G3 bluetooth cuts out randomly while streaming music. This, as we know, started after the lollipop update.
Snn5
Legend

Bluetooth Compatibility List | Kenwood

I was going to suggest you try to update the receiver, but the LG G3 isn't listed as a compatible phone even though it may have worked previously.

dlucas4134
Enthusiast - Level 2

The system was updated a few weeks before the lollipop upgrade. The phone (calls, connection, and downloading) itself still works perfectly. Music streaming has been rendered useless.

zurchnad
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ironic...Lollipop...sucks!

0 Likes