I keep sending text, All I get in return is a red triangle with a exclamation point in the center stating message could not be sent. How do I rid this issue?
Big-Poppa-Pump

I keep sending text for balances on my account. All I get in return is a red triangle with a exclamation point in the center stating message could not be sent. When I send a message from my bank it comes through just fine to my droid. How do I rid this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I keep sending text, All I get in return is a red triangle with a exclamation point in the center stating message could not be sent. How do I rid this issue?
rcschnoor
Legend

what number are you sending the text to?

0 Likes
Re: I keep sending text, All I get in return is a red triangle with a exclamation point in the center stating message could not be sent. How do I rid this issue?
Bchnut

I have the same issue and can't figure out why?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Bchnut!

Let's see what's causing the problem! When did the issue begin? Are you using a downloaded messaging application? Which device do you have? Do you experience with all or specific recipients?

Thanks,
AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Bchnut

I have a MotoX and it happens with certain contacts. I use the text program that was installed with the MotoX. The issue has been since I purchased the phone in August. Also, I have a message that I have two unsent messages and it remains even after I cleared all messages and re-started the phone.

Kathy Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the reply Bchnut! Let's do a deep dive together. What device do you have? Also, how much available device memory do you have? If you can provide us with this info along with the software version then we can get this taken care of.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Bchnut

Moto X x8 mobile computing system.android 4.4.4 Available internal storage 9.70gb. I hope this helps!

Kathy Smiley Happy

0 Likes