I just downloaded the VZ Fios Moble app on my phone for free but I was charged $2.99 for the same app on my tablet...why?
Willow768

I downloaded the VZ Fios Mobile app on my phone for free but was charged $2.99 to download the same app on my tablet...why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I just downloaded the VZ Fios Moble app on my phone for free but I was charged $2.99 for the same app on my tablet...why?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should discuss this with the Verizon Residential developers and the Verizon Residential forums for answers to your question.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I just downloaded the VZ Fios Moble app on my phone for free but I was charged $2.99 for the same app on my tablet...why?
Willow768

Ok, I appreciate the information.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Could be one of two things I can think of.  Sometimes apps for tablets cost when the same app for a phone don't.  You don't see this very often, but it does happen.  The other possibility is they might charge for the app on devices not on their cell network.  If it's a wifi only tablet, that could be the issue.  Either way, its weird.

rcschnoor
Legend

I have the VZ Fios Mobile app on my phone and on my Nexus 7 wifi tablet. I was not charged for either one and they both have full functionality. I can't imagine why you would have been charged for the app. Are you sure you were not charged for a movie rental?