I have the LG G2 phone and it keeps kicking me off my home wifi then reconnecting. It does it all day every day and it is very irritating. What is the problem?
cped27

Ever since I got the phone it has been connecting then reconnecting to wifi. I will be in the middle of something online then it kicks me out of it. Makes watching videos nearly impossible unless I want to watch a 3 minute video in 20 minutes. I have no idea if it's a phone issue, or my router needs updated. My last phone the LG Spectrum 2 did the same thing to me, but this is worse.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have the LG G2 phone and it keeps kicking me off my home wifi then reconnecting. It does it all day every day and it is very irritating. What is the problem?
Not applicable

I would say it's more likely a router issue. What router do you have?

0 Likes
Re: I have the LG G2 phone and it keeps kicking me off my home wifi then reconnecting. It does it all day every day and it is very irritating. What is the problem?
cped27

I have a Netgear. N600 wireless dual band router.

0 Likes
Not applicable

There a few different versions can you be more specific?

0 Likes
Not applicable

NETGEAR Support | WNDR3400v2 | Wireless Routers & Gateway Modems

In your routers manual look under the settings to assign an individual IP address for the phone.

This usually takes care of the issue

Netgear is pretty good on tech support over the phone and a little slow on email. I would call. They can assist you on getting your device to connect as a stable connection.

Good Luck

B33
Legend

Yup I agree.. they do have good tech support..

0 Likes