I have paired my LG Enlighten with two different bluetooth headsets and voice activated dialing does not work.
NeeterG

I have paired my LG Enlighten with two different bluetooth headsets and voice activated dialing does not work.  When I first got the phone last year my jawbone worked fine with voice activated dialing but then stopped a few months later. Everything else worked fine with the jawbone; I could talk and hang up on calls and the headset would ring.  I thought that maybe my jawbone headset went south so I just bought a plantronics discovery 925 and paired it with the Enlighten.  It will not voice activate for dialing either.  This is important to me for use in dialing from my vehicle without fishing for my phone and dialing the number by hand.

I have determined it is not the headsets that are the problem but the Enlighten IS THE PROBLEM.  Help please!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have paired my LG Enlighten with two different bluetooth headsets and voice activated dialing does not work.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NeeterG, I know how important Bluetooth and Voice dialing is while driving. I checked and I haven't seen any other reports of issues with Voice activated dialing on the Enlighten. Have you tried trying voice activated dialing while not connected to Bluetooth to see what happens? Also, when connected to Bluetooth, are you receiving any errors and what exactly happens? Here is some additional info on voice activated dialing to ensure you're using the same steps when not on Bluetooth. http://bit.ly/ZLWV3C

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes