I have my verizon Note4 which is now working with other carrier (CDMA Yemen Mobile) but I cannt get the last update (5.0.1) for my software
haithamnote4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I bought my Verizon Note 4 and it was Verizon Unlock. I use my new mobile and really interested in using such mobile. when the 5.0.1 update came, I tried to download the last software update available for my mobile but there is a message appear which say " the software update is not available at the moment, try again later". I am using other carrier in my verizon mobile which is (CDMA yemen mobile) because I live in Yemen. I contact Samsung help desk and they said it appears that the problem is because I am using other carrier. So, what can I do while I cannot get or use a Verizon SIM card in my country.Please, I really need a solution for this problem.

Model Number: SM-N910V

BASEBAND VERSION: N910VVRU1ANI1

BUILD NUMBER: KTU84P.N910VVRU1ANI1

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have my verizon Note4 which is now working with other carrier (CDMA Yemen Mobile) but I cannt get the last update (5.0.1) for my software
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I understand wanting the latest update for your device, haithamnote4. Since you are not able to connect to the Verizon Wireless network, an over the air update is not possible. I would recommend using Samsung Kies to update the software. http://spr.ly/6587ClK7

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: I have my verizon Note4 which is now working with other carrier (CDMA Yemen Mobile) but I cannt get the last update (5.0.1) for my software
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I understand wanting the latest update for your device, haithamnote4. Since you are not able to connect to the Verizon Wireless network, an over the air update is not possible. I would recommend using Samsung Kies to update the software. http://spr.ly/6587ClK7

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
haithamnote4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your replay. but I have one of my friend, has Vrizon note 3, who do it using Kies then he go in a problem. the update does not downloaded and installed in the right way. by the way when I open Verizon Upgrade assistance it told me that I have an update, but some of my friend told me that, this update is coming over the air and cannot installed by using other programs. So, what should I do.

I really appreciate your replay.

0 Likes