I have been using my index finger to log into my Samsung S5, all of a sudden it won't take that and I have used three of my atempts to log in, after 10 it states it will wipe my phone and restore factory defaults, what has happened to my Samsung phone?
rldrumm

I have been using my index finger to log into my Samsung S5, all of a sudden it won't take that and I have used three of my atempts to log in, after 10 it states it will wipe my phone and restore factory defaults, what has happened to my Samsung phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have been using my index finger to log into my Samsung S5, all of a sudden it won't take that and I have used three of my atempts to log in, after 10 it states it will wipe my phone and restore factory defaults, what has happened to my Samsung phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What happened is the built in security programming has been triggered. You should have picked a backup security pin/password you could remember.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes