I have been able to connect to WIFI at work for 2 years and now the past 2 days I can't connect. It will connect then show that it has been disconnected within seconds. How can I fix this?
crobinson1229

I have been able to connect to WIFI at work for 2 years and now the past 2 days I can't connect. It will connect then show that it has been disconnected within seconds. How can I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have been able to connect to WIFI at work for 2 years and now the past 2 days I can't connect. It will connect then show that it has been disconnected within seconds. How can I fix this?
Snn5
Legend

I had this issue once and I don't know what changed, but it was the fault of the network I was on, not my phone.  It took a few days, but either the network I connected to reset itself, forgot my phone's MAC address, or something else changed that was keeping me from staying connected.

Re: I have been able to connect to WIFI at work for 2 years and now the past 2 days I can't connect. It will connect then show that it has been disconnected within seconds. How can I fix this?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Depending on where you work and the type of internet setup, a refresh of of the modem/router may help you. Easier done if say you worked in a small cafe than a 20 story office building.

olskoolnodoubtr

If you're running lollipop, its a known issue. No fix so far.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

What phone are you using again?  I have a G2 on 5.0.2 with no wifi issues at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to have a steady WiFi connection, crobinson1229. Are there any other WiFi networks that you experience this behavior with? Which Android device do you have? Have you tried deleting the WiFi network and re-adding it? Are you aware if your employer adds additional sign on security in order to access the WiFi?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes