I have an Intuition™ by LG phone ..the replacement phone I received just recently developed the same problem as my original phone. the charger portal is not charging at all. So what are my options now? I do not want to get another replacement obviously th
samson8770
Enthusiast - Level 1

@

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have an Intuition™ by LG phone ..the replacement phone I received just recently developed the same problem as my original phone. the charger portal is not charging at all. So what are my options now? I do not want to get another replacement obviousl
B33
Legend

Have you Tried another approved Samsung charger.?  to see if it will charge the phone

0 Likes
Re: I have an Intuition™ by LG phone ..the replacement phone I received just recently developed the same problem as my original phone. the charger portal is not charging at all. So what are my options now? I do not want to get another replacement obviousl
samson8770
Enthusiast - Level 1

I going to take the phone over to the verizon store,,if their charger doesn't charge ,,then for sure its the charger portal again on this phone

0 Likes
B33
Legend

That's a Good thing to Try.. Wish ya good luck b33

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

It could be the charger that's doing the damage. If you get a new phone don't use that charger use a new one.