I have a galaxy s6 and find that I am locked out of it. I must have swiped wrong several times last night and it locked up on me. Help!
faeowyn

Do I need to take it to Verizon to get it working again?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a galaxy s6 and find that I am locked out of it.  I must have swiped wrong several times last night and it locked up on me.  Help!
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have a Samsung account and added it when you set up the S6, you may be able to unlock the phone using Samsung's Find My Mobile service.

What to do if you forgot your Samsung Galaxy S6 lock screen password | Android Central

View solution in original post

Re: I have a galaxy s6 and find that I am locked out of it.  I must have swiped wrong several times last night and it locked up on me.  Help!
Snn5
Legend

No, you have x number tries to enter the correct pattern or PIN before the phone either asks for Google Log in info (not all phones do) or the phone will factory erase and reset.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have a Samsung account and added it when you set up the S6, you may be able to unlock the phone using Samsung's Find My Mobile service.

What to do if you forgot your Samsung Galaxy S6 lock screen password | Android Central