I have a galaxy III. I bought a note 3 from a friend. Can the sim card in my III work in the note or will I need a new sim card
shelly4880

I have a galaxy III and got a note 3 from a friend. Can the sim card in the III work in the note 3 or will I need a new sim card?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a galaxy III. I bought a note 3 from a friend. Can the sim card in my III work in the note or will I need a new sim card
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, assuming the Note 3 is Verizon branded with a clean ESN, moving your SIM card to the Note 3 should activate it on your line.  If you have any problems, you also can activate it via your on-line My Verizon account, by calling Customer Service, or by visiting your local Corporate Verizon store.

View solution in original post

Re: I have a galaxy III. I bought a note 3 from a friend. Can the sim card in my III work in the note or will I need a new sim card
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, assuming the Note 3 is Verizon branded with a clean ESN, moving your SIM card to the Note 3 should activate it on your line.  If you have any problems, you also can activate it via your on-line My Verizon account, by calling Customer Service, or by visiting your local Corporate Verizon store.