I have a Galaxy S3 and love this phone but here at my new home which has absolutely no trees of bushes blocking anything, my phone calls are dropped ALL THE TIME and it's driving me crazy. Verizon finally said that they would come out and boost the signa
dbostic619

I have a Galaxy S3 and love this phone but here at my new home which has absolutely no trees of bushes blocking anything, my phone calls are dropped ALL THE TIME and it's driving me crazy.  Verizon finally said that they would come out and boost the signal but haven't seen anyone in two weeks.  I have called Verizon tech help for one year to get help with this, either trade phone or something.  I am so frustrated!  I picked Verizon for the clear calls and coverage inside hospitals and buildings but it's been terrible.  I have had three of these phones replaced.  I need a different model like the S4 or the S5 I think cause it's something in this model.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a Galaxy S3 and love this phone but here at my new home which has absolutely no trees of bushes blocking anything, my phone calls are dropped ALL THE TIME and it's driving me crazy. Verizon finally said that they would come out and boost the s
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

I know its frustrating to have signal issues dbostic619. We work on our network all the time and want you and all customers to have the best coverage. Have we filed a trouble-ticket for your issue yet? This would be the next step to investigating the area and finding you a resolution. Y ou can correspond here, via chat, by phone, or social media. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: I have a Galaxy S3 and love this phone but here at my new home which has absolutely no trees of bushes blocking anything, my phone calls are dropped ALL THE TIME and it's driving me crazy. Verizon finally said that they would come out and boost the s
dbostic619

Verizon is quickly becoming the worst cell phone company out there.  To read all of these pleas from your loyal customers is just so sad and pitiful.  You need to be sued for your data overage charges that you are intentionally imploding on your customers.  They have pleaded, very intelligently, with you to do something to fix the issue and you willingly have NOT.  As is with my reception issue that I was promised a signal booster for two months ago, so is this issue with the data.  You don't follow up and solve the issues.  Therefore the courts will find you fraudulent. When I was promised by your super tech that I needed a signal booster and he was sending it out overnight at no charge to me, I was relieved that it would finally be taken care of so I wouldn't lose faith with Verizon.  Well, that was two months ago now with no record of it ever being ordered or on my file anywhere.  I have since called three more times with hours of conversations about that issue and two more techs have told me they were sending me a signal booster with no follow up what so ever.  WOW!  That's pitiful!  You may not care now, oh but you will later when you lose lots of money and business.

0 Likes