I have Lotus Traveler installed on my S5. It's having problems and I want to uninstall it but I'm unable to. How can I uninstall the program?
mjtiger90
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have Lotus Traveler installed on my S5. It's having problems and I want to uninstall it but I'm unable to. How can I uninstall the program?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have Lotus Traveler installed on my S5. It's having problems and I want to uninstall it but I'm unable to. How can I uninstall the program?
Snn5
Legend

Are you unable to uninstall it from the app manager in the main settings menu?  How about long pressing the app in the app drawer and dragging up to the notification bar?  Does the app have a phone admin property checked in Settings-Security-Phone administrators?  Sometimes, if it does, apps will not uninstall until unchecked.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have Lotus Traveler installed on my S5. It's having problems and I want to uninstall it but I'm unable to. How can I uninstall the program?
Snn5
Legend

Are you unable to uninstall it from the app manager in the main settings menu?  How about long pressing the app in the app drawer and dragging up to the notification bar?  Does the app have a phone admin property checked in Settings-Security-Phone administrators?  Sometimes, if it does, apps will not uninstall until unchecked.

0 Likes
mjtiger90
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks - I had tried to uninstall through the app manager and by dragging it up to the notifications bar and those didn't work. I was able to go into the phone administrators and take it off that way. Thanks again!

Snn5
Legend

Yay, glad that worked.

0 Likes