I had the galaxy 3 withwifi issues. I recently obtained the droid maxx. it says that I am connected but over the past two months I've gone over data! I have two lines , we checked the numbers in "my verizon" and it pretty much validated our suspicions! i

Kimberly1966

I had the galaxy 3 with no wifi issues. I recently obtained the droid maxx. it says that I am connected but over the past two months I've gone over data!  I have two lines , we checked the numbers in "my verizon" and it pretty much validated our suspicions! it's this phone. Is there something I should check? It says connected to wifi, wifi is fine.....confused.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: I had the galaxy 3 withwifi issues. I recently obtained the droid maxx. it says that I am connected but over the past two months I've gone over data! I have two lines , we checked the numbers in "my verizon" and it pretty much validated our suspicion

Kimberly1966

sorry for the typo "galaxy 3 with NO wifi issues"

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I had the galaxy 3 withwifi issues. I recently obtained the droid maxx. it says that I am connected but over the past two months I've gone over data!  I have two lines , we checked the numbers in "my verizon" and it pretty much validated our suspicion

Verizon Employee

Kimberly1966 we'll solve this mystery and put an end to the overage! Do you disable data when connected to Wi Fi? If not, I would recommend doing so to prevent accidental usage by http://vz.to/V4epNo

AshleyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes