I did an OTA update to Lollipop on my HTC one M8, the update downloaded, something installed, firmware is 3.28.605.9, but android version is still 4.4.4, has anyone seen this?
AAV2

I did an OTA update to Lollipop on my HTC one M8, the update downloaded, something installed, firmware is 3.28.605.9, but android version is still 4.4.4, has anyone seen this?

I also cannot check for new anymore

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I did an OTA update to Lollipop on my HTC one M8, the update downloaded, something installed, firmware is 3.28.605.9, but android version is still 4.4.4, has anyone seen this?
Snn5
Legend

I got a 2 part update a while back, one to prep for VoLTE and the other to install Advanced Calling.  (LG G2)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I did an OTA update to Lollipop on my HTC one M8, the update downloaded, something installed, firmware is 3.28.605.9, but android version is still 4.4.4, has anyone seen this?
JAKEBCK
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is a two stage update.  First update just preps the phone .. not sure what it does really.. most likely removes some Verizon changes to make the real upgrade work correctly.  Connect to wifi and check for the update.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I got a 2 part update a while back, one to prep for VoLTE and the other to install Advanced Calling.  (LG G2)

0 Likes