I cannot send or receive calls, but I can send and receive text and data? (Samsung Galaxy S5)
ctshudy2016

I purchased my Samsung Galaxy S5 about a month ago now, and recently I cannot send or receive any phone calls. I can however send text messages and use data.  What do I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot send or receive calls, but I can send and receive text and data? (Samsung Galaxy S5)
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Carefully remove Sim card for a couple minutes and retry voice . Get an error message?

0 Likes
Re: I cannot send or receive calls, but I can send and receive text and data? (Samsung Galaxy S5)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's not good to hear, ctshudy2016. What happens when you attempt to send pic message? Does a received message give you the option to download? Please provide me with a few more details.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JamesJam

Mine did that also. Shut the phone off and remove the battery for a couple of minutes. Mine worked fine after that.

0 Likes
ctshudy2016

I can send picture messages fine. Occasionally when I receive a lengthy message I will get a "download" option. But only when the message has a lot of characters.

0 Likes
joelbjr59

problem resolved

0 Likes