I cannot make phone calls on HTC One m8.
JesseJames92

Every time I try to make a phone call it immediately says "call has been lost". It's been doing this for a while now, about a week. I contacted verizon and my problem went into a que and was never solved. Has anybody else had this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot make phone calls on HTC One m8.
tbo27
Master - Level 2

have you pulled the sim card for a few moments and then power back up?

0 Likes
JesseJames92

I just did, still doing the same thing

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JesseJames92

We share your concern about needing a reliable connection. What zip code are you in? Are you able to make any calls at all? Are you able to receive calls? Can you text or use data? What signal is showing on the device?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Just Pass Go.!  And take the phone to your Nearest Corporate Store if you pulled the Sim Card shut the phone Down and you retried calling after installing the Card and powering up the phone,  you either need a New Card because the card went bad or the Phone needs replaced.. hopefully it just the card that needs replacement..

I'll add this if the phone starts working at the store make sure it Does and then does not at your Home Contact customer Service and have them check the Tower in your Area,  it may be out of Service if you know were the Tower located do a safe Drive By see if Techs are working on it.. that should let you know if it may or may not be out of service..

Hope that Helps. B33

0 Likes