I can't send text messages to one of my contacts!!! What can I do??? Please Help!!
hanna8930

I have a GALAXY S5 and I can't send text messages to one of my contacts !!! He has an android too, not sure what phone it is though. I can receive all the messages that he sends me but when I try to send him a message , he never receives it. He can only see the message if it is a picture messages that I send him. Please help me fix my phone Smiley Sad He's is my SO ❤️ so its really important to me that we can talk. Please , please, please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can't send text messages to one of my contacts!!! What can I do??? Please Help!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello hanna8930! Let's get you connected again with your SO! I realize how important it is to stay connected and communicating! Is the other phone your SO has possibly an iPhone? If not, can you check to see which specific model he has? This will help pin point the issue. When was the last time you were able to send a text message to him? Thanks in advance for clarifying!   KristieQ_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes