I can no longer make calls on my droid razor.
KenH1

A couple of days ago, I tried to call out on my droid razor. I got a voice saying I need to "re-dial the 10 digit number" and "don't  press enter..." IN other words, no way to make any calls at all. Still a problem. What's going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can no longer make calls on my droid razor.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Help has arrived KenH1! Sorry you are having issues with making calls. We will get to the bottom of this. What zip code are you in? Is anyone else having the same issues? You able to receive calls? Any changes done to your phone that might of caused this to happen?
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
KenH1

I’m currently in Kentucky, but travelling back home today. I can text and receive calls, but cannot call out (not even voicemail). I have made no changes to my phone. My wife is having similar issues.

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle” (Plato)

Personal Information removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi KenH1!

Thanks for the details and I apologize for the inconvenience! I am confident your issue has been resolved since the date of your previous post. If not, let's get to the bottom of this. Please follow and Private Message me for additional assistance.

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
KenH1

Resolved. Thanks.

On May 24, 2015 9:55 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes