I backed up my pictures to my cloud, how do I get them back to my phone so I can download them onto my computer?
stefssammie

I backed up my pictures to my cloud, how do I get them back to my phone so I can download them onto my computer?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I backed up my pictures to my cloud, how do I get them back to my phone so I can download them onto my computer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stefssammie

Backing up your information is very important to preserving your memories. When you perform a backup on the phone, the pictures are supposed to remain on the device. Are the pictures missing from your phone now? If they are still there, you can plug the phone into the computer to transfer your pictures over. Otherwise, you can download the Verizon Cloud desktop app to help manager your media on your computer. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-cloud/

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

X

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I backed up my pictures to my cloud, how do I get them back to my phone so I can download them onto my computer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stefssammie

Backing up your information is very important to preserving your memories. When you perform a backup on the phone, the pictures are supposed to remain on the device. Are the pictures missing from your phone now? If they are still there, you can plug the phone into the computer to transfer your pictures over. Otherwise, you can download the Verizon Cloud desktop app to help manager your media on your computer. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-cloud/

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

X

0 Likes