I am trying to transfer pictures and music from my phone to my computer, and when I connect my phone, it says Device not installed correctly. I can not see my files or nothing. What can I do?
Mony323

I am trying to transfer pictures and music from my phone to my computer, and when I connect my phone, it says Device not installed correctly. I can not see my files or nothing. What can I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am trying to transfer pictures and music from my phone to my computer, and when I connect my phone, it says Device not installed correctly. I can not see my files or nothing. What can I do?
firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3
Re: I am trying to transfer pictures and music from my phone to my computer, and when I connect my phone, it says Device not installed correctly. I can not see my files or nothing. What can I do?
Tidbits
Legend

What device and did You install the drivers as administrator?

0 Likes
firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3

What device do you have? You might not have the most recent drivers for it to install.

0 Likes
Mony323

I have the Samsung galaxy 3

0 Likes
firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3