I am restoring from the cloud and it is taking hours. When I first started I had to leave wifi and when i came back to wifi it did not start restoring again. I just started over, but now I am hours in to the process and want to know how to be sure if I l
SuperTodd12

I am restoring from the cloud and it is taking hours. When I first started I had to leave wifi and when i came back to wifi it did not start restoring again.  I just started over, but now I am hours in to the process and want to know how to be sure if I leave a wifi area that it will start up from where it left off when i return

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am restoring from the cloud and it is taking hours. When I first started I had to leave wifi and when i came back to wifi it did not start restoring again. I just started over, but now I am hours in to the process and want to know how to be sure if
SuperTodd12

For what its worth.  It seems the restore just stopped mid restore.  It was restoring my messages and the status just dissapeared. please tell me i dont have to start over

0 Likes