I activated a phone on my account a couple of days ago. Then activated a different device instead and put the SIM from the first device into the second device. Now, I want to activate the first device on my husband's phone. It has a new SIM card in it sin
wcaamyg

Put everything in the title - sorry.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I activated a phone on my account a couple of days ago. Then activated a different device instead and put the SIM from the first device into the second device. Now, I want to activate the first device on my husband's phone. It has a new SIM card in it
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Put the sim card from 2nd phone into 1st phone and powercyccle

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I activated a phone on my account a couple of days ago. Then activated a different device instead and put the SIM from the first device into the second device. Now, I want to activate the first device on my husband's phone. It has a new SIM card in it
wcaamyg

Sorry, this did not post correctly.

I activated a phone on my phone number earlier this week and then decided to activate a different phone. I pulled the SIM card from the first phone and put it into the second one so that I could activate the phone.

Now, my husband wants the first phone and I need to activate it. I went to my account to switch devices from his old phone to this other phone. I received an activation code, but it didn't ask for a SIM number. I put a different SIM card in the phone since when it was originally activated for my phone number. Can I still go ahead and activate the phone? It's not asking me for the SIM number, so I think that Verizon thinks it's still the same one that was in there before I switched it out.

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Put the sim card from 2nd phone into 1st phone and powercyccle

0 Likes