Hydrogen one no outgoing calls
JerseyBleek

I transfered to verizon today from boost mobile. I can send and receive texts. I can receive calls. I cannot make any outgoing calls. Every time it says "server error. try again later" I spent 45 minutes in chat with a VZ rep and got disconnected from inactivity. Nothing was resolved. I've tried: restarting the phone, factory resetting, turning on and off advanced calling ( calling with it on calling with it off calling with it on and off calling with it off and on), removing the sim and reinserting with restarts, placing my old deactivated sim restarting and then inserting my VZ sim and restarting. Nothing has worked from other cases. HELP PLEASE

0 Likes
Re: Hydrogen one no outgoing calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to Verizon Wireless family! I apologize for the inconvenience and I"m hopeful the issue you were experiencing has been resolved since your original post. If not, please advise. 

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes
JerseyBleek

No, I still cannot make calls

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the update, JerseyBleek. Since you are still having issues with your service after porting into us, it would be best to contact our Port Center at 888-844-7095. This way we can get your device up and running properly. 

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes