Htc 612 will not play gif or send in messages i an so unhappy with this phone and my service with it
elduderino6996

I sincerely regret buying this phone for over $160. The processing speed and memory is horrible. Guess that's what I get for shopping at Wal-Mart and Verizon didn't care and will not work with me to satisfy my technology needs. DO NOT purchase this phone. The only cool thing I'd there are two speakers for music.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Htc 612 will not play gif or send in messages i an so unhappy with this phone and my service with it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn you are unhappy with your HTC Desire, elduderino6996. From what you have described, it appears that you're experiencing issues with picture messages. Are you using the preinstalled message app? Do you get an error message when trying to send these messages? Are you connected to cellular data when you experience this issue?

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Htc 612 will not play gif or send in messages i an so unhappy with this phone and my service with it
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You have 14 days to return the device from date of purchase, but have to pay a $35 restocking fee. Otherwise you can sell it and put that money towards buying a used phone that suits you better.

0 Likes
elduderino6996

It's not pictures I'm having a problem with. It is gif files. They download

but will not open. Nor can I send them because they won't open.

On Jun 6, 2015 7:29 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

elduderino6996,

I can imagine that is quite the inconvenience, but we definitely want to help. You may be able to check the application store to see if ther would be any thrid party applications that would have the ability to read GIF's. Otherwise, if the phone does not have the features you are looking for MiiHere would be accurate in stating that you have 14 days from the date of purchase to exchange the device.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
elduderino6996

It's been over 14 days. My phone has a limited amount of memory on it. I

only have 2 have apps as the games I'm accustomed to on my note 3 won't

even open on this 8 gig phone. I have an sd card with 64 gigs with ample

space on it but since the processing system is so weak it underutilizes the

extension.

Frustrated 612 user

On Jun 8, 2015 5:34 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes