How to sync Thunderbird calendar with android phone
RICPRE67

How do I send my calendar from Thunderbird on Win10 to my android phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to sync Thunderbird calendar with android phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the calendar tied to any email account like your Outlook account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RICPRE67

Thanks for the reply.   In short, no.  It is the calendar associated with Thunderbird, but not tied to any email account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RICPRE67, I can understand wanting to have the calendar of your chaice handy with your device. I know I like to keep all of my schedule date and appointments close. I have found some steps in which you can sync the calendar to your device.

Just follow these installation instructions:

1. Mozilla Thunderbird. First install Mozilla Thunderbird from this website: ...

2. Google Calendar Add-On. Then start Thunderbird and click in the menu on "Tools", "Add-ons". ...

3. Google Tasks Add-On. Click on "Search all add-ons" again and search and install the "Google Tasks Sync" add-on.

VeronicaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RICPRE67

I can not find the "Google Tasks Sync" add-on.  It does not show up in Thunderbird search for addons Smiley Sad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello RICPRE67,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience with the steps we have provided you. When you get to option 2 of the steps listed, what options appear on your screen?

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes