How to switch which program to view photos with?
ashnickel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Droid Razr.  From the camera program when I click on photo in the upper right hand corner to view my gallery, it appears the gallery is opening with google photos instead of gallery.  The google photos app dims the back lighting on the photos making it difficult to view.  I would like to switch back to viewing photos using gallery, but can't figure out how to switch back to that program by default.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to switch which program to view photos with?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check the camera and Google Photos applications under the Settings > Apps section and clear the "defaults" for those applications if you see they have some set.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

ashnickel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks. It worked.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
TimCurtis
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spent several hours on the phone with VZW last night for this very issue. They had no idea how to fix it.

Ann154 is correct. However, I have a Galaxy Nexus, and for me, I went to Settings>Apps and cleared the defaults for the

Google+ app and that is what resolved the issue for me. Just trying to help get the word out for anyone else who may be as

frustrated as I was.