How to remove Google Toolbar off home screen on a Droid Mini, and still keep Google Search App?
Shakma

Last few days noticed Google Search bar at the top of the home page of my Droid Mini. How can I get rid of that and still keep the Google Search App?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to remove Google Toolbar off home screen on a Droid Mini, and still keep Google Search App?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Google is an excellent way to search Shakma! The search bar is the default design on most Android devices. How long have you had this device? When did this become a concern? Any changes to the device such as settings, apps or updates? You can try to press and hold on the bar itself and it should give you the option to slide it to the trash like you would with an app or widget. You can still use your browser or google app(usually chrome) itself to search.

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: How to remove Google Toolbar off home screen on a Droid Mini, and still keep Google Search App?
Shakma

Jonathan...I've had the phone since Jan of 2014. I just noticed the toolbar a few days ago. I have changed no settings at all...I did press and hold and no option came up to slide it anywhere. I believe there was an automatic update a month or so ago.

Chuck

0 Likes