How to find on android: when my contract is UP. LAST TIME I LOOKED IT SAID -OCTOBER 2015 NOW MY Verizon app says I owe for next month which is NOVEMBER
lyn34

Last time I checked my verizon app it said my contract confirmed it's up as of this month - October but I just looked amd its saying I owe for November!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to find on android: when my contract is UP. LAST TIME I LOOKED IT SAID -OCTOBER 2015 NOW MY Verizon app says I owe for next month which is NOVEMBER
Tidbits
Legend

You are billed in advance and your final bill if you cancel will be due I believe the following month. When does your cycle reset?  You contract end date and your billing date won't be on the same day.

0 Likes
Re: How to find on android: when my contract is UP. LAST TIME I LOOKED IT SAID -OCTOBER 2015 NOW MY Verizon app says I owe for next month which is NOVEMBER
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your contract automatically renews month to month unless you cancel it. If you cancel, you still owe for the service up to the end of the billing cycle immediately following the cancellation. For example if you cancel on the 1st of the November and your billing cycle ends on the 20th, you owe for services up to the 20th of November and any overages that occur during that billing cycle.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes