How to Restore Using Backup Assistant Plus.
Watchacallit

I need to do a factory reset, then of course restore contacts, photos, apps and their settings, etc.

BA+ has been backing up everything on schedule but BA+ isn't listed as an installed app. How do I restore the backed up information?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to Restore Using Backup Assistant Plus.
Snn5
Legend

It's called Verizon Cloud now.

0 Likes
Re: How to Restore Using Backup Assistant Plus.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Watchacallit

Using our new Cloud application is a great way of backing up all of your important information. If you are looking for it in the play store, search for Verizon Cloud. It is usually the first option you see. After everything has been backed up and you have performed the reset, restoring your information is very simple. After you reinstall the app again, you’ll need to tap on the 3 lines in the top left corner and choose tools. From there you will see the option for Restore Content. Once you have it set up, it will begin to download. Make sure you are on Wifi to avoid data overages!

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes