How do you program the 'Home' key? Pressing the home key twice used to launch S voice and now it opens the camera
dz4us2

How do you program the "Home' key? Pressing the home key twice used to launch the S voice and now it opens the camera. I would prefer that it open S voice.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do you program the 'Home' key? Pressing the home key twice used to launch S voice and now it opens the camera
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're referring to the Galaxy S6/S6 Edge ... yes, pressing the home key twice launches the camera.  AFAIK that can't be changed, only disabled.

0 Likes
Re: How do you program the 'Home' key? Pressing the home key twice used to launch S voice and now it opens the camera
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
dz4us2, We always want you to be able to personalize your phone to your needs. So I can understand your concern with the home key programming in question. Let’s take a look to see what we can find out for you today.

With the “Home Key” on certain model phones, the pre-setting on the phone can not be changed. Tikibar1 was on the right track and we appreciate you starting this off for us. What is the make/model of the phone? As you did mention, it was S Voice at first and now Camera comes up, was there any recent updates to your phone? Please share details, we’d love to help!

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes